17 Words I Like
- sauce. You can actually append this one to pretty much any noun and it works.
- chips. There’s a joke that goes behind this one. I was listening to the TV or radio or something one day, and I heard this commercial. The woman said, “I don’t understand why I can’t stop eating them.” Another woman said, “That’s why they call them chipppppppsssssah. You can’t eat just one, or else they’d call it chip.”
- salvation and salivation. One little “i” is all of the difference between eternity in heaven and eternity with a slobbering dog.
- tool. Are you talking about the hammer or that dude?
- pork. Noun or verb?
- slagathor. It’s a Scrubs thing.
- methusasluts. Geriatric whores.
- prostitots. Thank you, Finn, over atFinding Finn. Funniest thing that’s ever come out of this guy’s mouth.
- fuck. You had to have seen that coming. A noun, a verb, and an adjective! It’s a superword!
- moist. Because it’s gross alone.
- lord. And master. LOL.
- feminine. Because when you attach it to something, it automatically sprouts flowers, starts singing musical theater, and smells like roses.