As some of you might not be well aware, and you’d probably be correct at this point at any point in confusion, I am a co-founder with Ruby Tuesday and a writer for A Canvas of the Minds. The following is a post on Canvas that request every mental health bloggers help for Mental Health Awareness.
via Not Your Usual Serving Of Canvas.
Thank you for your support in advance. I would guess that everyone who is involved with Blog for Mental Health 2012 would be interested in joining Canvas and participating with us in our time of need of your support!!!
- Not Your Usual Serving Of Canvas (acanvasoftheminds.wordpress.com)
- Behind The Curtain (acanvasoftheminds.wordpress.com)
- Canvas’ One Year Magically Fantastic Extravaganza Post (acanvasoftheminds.wordpress.com)
- Seeking Professional Help: A Personal Journey (acanvasoftheminds.wordpress.com)
- July 2012: Accepting Diagnoses (acanvasoftheminds.wordpress.com)
Yay! Spread the word!
I think Canvas needs this win.
Pingback: Blacks and Mental Health – CCL 35 « chocolatecoveredliesdotcom