This morning, per the rules, I nominated five blogs for the “I Love Your Blog” award. I was a little antsy about only nominating five. And after some thought (and a few words from a special someone), I have determined that five is simply not going to do. It is not enough to spread the massive amount of love that I have around to my fellow bloggers.
- Thank the person who nominated you:
- Tell your followers why you started a blog and why you keep doing it:
- Describe a usual day in your life:
- What was your best collaboration?
- What was your worst collaboration?
And the nominees are:
- Melancholy Manic Mouse: PAZ, it’s been an honor and my pleasure to blog with you. You are much deserving of this award. Believe me, just because I’m not commenting sometimes doesn’t mean I’m not reading. I am blessed to have such open ears and hearts.
- Manic Monday: Monday, my lovely! You have become very near and dear to me. Your blog is so very important to the blogging community, and especially to me. You have become important to me on a personal level, and I’m so glad that we could become friends. Thank you for all of your guidance, understanding, patience, and affection you have shown me throughout the last year.
- Hello Sailor: HS, you are so raw and real on your blog. Your writing is great, and it really comes from the heart. I’m glad to be reading and keeping up with you. I’m even more glad to be a part of the mental health blogging community with you.
- Disorderly Chickadee: Dr. Chickadee, or more commonly known as DeeDee, you are absolutely inspiring to me. You have gone the full mile, and you have an amazing life. You have a wonderful mister, a PhD (I mean, WOW!), and a beautiful mind. You are talented, intelligent, and obviously well educated, but also well educated in mental health. I appreciate that the most. Your comments are always welcome and well thought out. Thank you for giving me something to strive for.
- Alice at Wonderland: I know we are more recently acquainted, but I wanted to express how much I thoroughly enjoy your blog and your interactions. I am thrilled with your participation in Canvas, and want to give you a thank you for coming on board in my absence.
- Laments and Lullabies: Sara, awesome, amazing Sara. You always have something interesting, fun, irrelevant, and/or distracting to say. No, seriously, you are a fun gal. You help to remind me that there is fun in dysfunction. And I appreciate that so much.
- Take a Ride on My Mood Swing: Morgue, we have exchanged so much over the past year. I do regret my extended absence, as I know you had an extended one too. I have always been grateful for your raw and soulful rants, brutal honesty, and gratuitous swearing. Sometimes, you gave me the courage to let things come out of my head that would have otherwise rotted. Thank you.
- A Clown on Fire: To whom it may concern… just joking! To The Ringmaster, whichever entity, Eric or Le Clown I am speaking with, I am so happy we have had an exchange. You are an incredible husband to a lovely woman with bipolar disorder, and you have helped me see on the other side of the fence immensely. I am proud to have helped review “The Rage”. And I am also proud to be an author on a featured blog. Thank you for your shameless promotions of Canvas, and thank you for generally existing.
- Finding Finn: Finn, I actually hate your blog, but I didn’t want to leave you out, lest you kill yourself. No, I’m really just kidding! You have been a good and loyal friend to me for years. Your mind is amusing, but it’s also thoughtful. I do hope that you take the time to share with the world some more. You really have something going, and I have a lot of faith in your blog to be giving you this award, you know.
- Just a Thought: Truthfully, I don’t always know what to say. There are no comments. There was this one time where I seriously was looking for the Facebook like button. I mean, I know there’s a like button, but I was looking for the Facebook one. I don’t know why. That’s what I like about it. It is inspirational in a different way. It gets my other senses going, besides the brain gnawing. It’s lovely, and deserving of this award.